[sword-devel] SSO for crosswire (was: Re: A simple Fedora SWORD compile/install script )

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 05:04:05 MST 2009

Even without SSO, Firefox users could adopt automatic login for all these
services, and just maintain a strong master password on Firefox.

For web services not involving monetary transactions, this is probably a
good enough solution for many people, apart from anyone in a sensitive
country, or who regularly make use of computers in public locations.

-- David