[sword-devel] Beta module Che1860 (Cherokee NT)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 10:22:46 MST 2009

This morning I downloaded it for BibleCS from the CrossWire beta!

29 October 2009, 09:38:34 (GMT)

That's why I'd reported my results in
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Modules_in_the_beta_repository#Other_Bibles

When I look just again now using BibleDesktop's JSword install manager, it's
not in either repo, at least not under English, nor under any new language
branch, as far as I can tell.

I think that Chris has been working on it in between times, as I can now see
it using Xiphos in the main repo, under Cherokee, which must mean that he
edited the language in the conf file.

I just downloaded it using Xiphos, and it displays OK.

David