[sword-devel] Android SWORD

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 21 01:05:22 MST 2009

A quick update on Android progress.

o  Basic Bible navigation and display are working, albeit not pretty.
o  Text-to-Speech functionality is added.
o  All methods from the engine are now completely wrapped to the same
swordorb.idl interface we use for SWORDWeb's Java<-CORBA->C++ bridge, so
a full-featured Android client should now be possible with the current
engine exposure.

Everything is still at the same location (below).

	-Troy.