[sword-devel] Thai in Xiphos and BibleDesktop

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 05:53:49 MST 2009

Adrian,

I *think* FireBible renders the current ThaiKJV module correctly, can
you confirm? Here is a screenshot:
http://thegoan.com/dump/thaikjv.png (or you can try it yourself:
http://thegoan.com/firebible)

If yes, it would be because FireBible uses JSword at the backend, but
uses the Firefox renderer, which I assume is aware of Thai word breaks.

In Him,
Brian.