[sword-devel] experimental repository & new module release procedures

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Oct 5 18:47:38 MST 2009

Can I second what Matthew said?
The experimental modules repo sounds great (& I can't wait to see how
broken our app is for some of those mods!), but access to it should be
something where the user has to specifically know about it & manually
add it as an install source?  And hence not suddenly available if the
user does an InstallMgr->refreshRemoteSourceConfiguration()  ?  :)

Thanks for your hard work  :)
ybic
	nic...  :)