[sword-devel] Offline Bible

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 08:53:04 MST 2009

Hi David,

For my own part, I'm not developing anything in JSON, just seeking to
understand whether and why JSON might be of potential interest to CrossWire
developers.
i.e. Got my "lateral thinking hat" on.

This article may of interest.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xml2jsonphp/ Convert XML to