[sword-devel] Emptyvss problem

johnduffy at cgcf.net johnduffy at cgcf.net
Fri Nov 27 15:42:29 MST 2009

Using emptyvss I've got a missing verse at Sirach 23:28, and I'm not sure
what to do about it.  There is no text there in the original, and this verse
is omitted from the USFM or OSIS.  Does this cause a problem?  If so, should
I simply insert a verse of that reference with no content?

thanks

John Duffy