[sword-devel] Emptyvss problem

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 12:03:41 MST 2009

Barry,

This not so obvious requirement has caused others to stumble for a while in
the past.

This very fact suggests that the instructions in the CrossWire web-site need
to be expanded in order to clarify the way in which the various utilities
that process a module must be written in the command line.

Meanwhile, we could do worse by adding something along these lines in the
wiki.

David Haslam