[sword-devel] Clucene .09.23 and Sword 1.6.0 / 1.6-svn -Compiling Help

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Fri Nov 27 04:17:36 MST 2009

Hi Nic.

How did you measure indexing? Best is to look in the log file. For indexing there should be lines like this:
Wed Nov  4 07:46:43 2009 DEBUG [MacSword] [SwordSearching -createIndexAndReportTo:] start indexing...
Wed Nov  4 07:46:52 2009 DEBUG [MacSword] [SwordSearching -createIndexAndReportTo:] stopped indexing

Which mark start and finish of index process.

Manfred