[sword-devel] Call for translators for PocketSword (iPhone)

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Nov 18 21:11:20 MST 2009

Thanks to those people who replied about this.

I've realised that it's too late to sort this out for v1.0 of PocketSword & also that I should have attached the current strings to be translated!

I will try to make a freeze of the strings to be translated for the next version in the next week or so & then post it here so those people with the skill & time & desire can go wild.  :D

Thanks again, ybic
	nic...  :)

ps:  Please bear with me in things like this - I'm still figuring out how to manage a project like this!  OSS & translations & dealing with releasing a product through Apple & the rest is really a fun learning experience & I hope that everything I'm learning from v1.0 will help make everything much smoother for the next release!  :)