[sword-devel] 3-letter language character codes

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Nov 9 12:01:58 MST 2009

Here is a list of the proposed changes for the last update of 2009
(review ends December 15, so I think we can expect a new listing
shortly after that):
	http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/chg_requests.asp
The last column gives the reason for the request.

Perhaps of interest are some Iranian languages.

In His Service,
	 DM