[sword-devel] Poetry group not starting on new line in module

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Nov 9 07:12:13 MST 2009

Based on the output John sent me, I see what the BibleDesktop problem
is. Our stylesheet is ignoring <lg sID="xx"/> and also <lg eID="xx"/>.

It is a relatively simple fix. I just need to get them to output a <br/>
when generating HTML.

Actually, in the sID case, if the former sibling element is not a block
element then give a <br/>. If it is the first child, then there is
nothing to do.

And in the case of an eID, it needs to look forward in the document. If
the following sibling element is a block element then we emit a <br/>.
If it is the last child, then there is nothing to do.

To not look behind or ahead will cause extra blank lines at various
points. But even that is better than what you got.

In Him,
     DM