[sword-devel] big module oops in Aleppo

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 7 15:00:17 MST 2009

Thanks for finding this. There are, if you will, two issues, so I'll
issue a pair of updates, one to pub and one to experimental.

The first issue is versification, though the problem in Mal 4:6 isn't
the result of this. Aleppo /should/ have MT versification now that we
can support it.

The second issue is an old bug that was in one of the utilities. It
might have been imp2mod or mod2zmod or even something older. The bug
resulted in incorrect or uninitialized values being written to various
index entries for a text. The same bug results in spurious verse 0
entries in this, and probably many other modules.

--Chris