[sword-devel] osis2mod import issue (and lack of regression tests)

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sun May 31 20:49:12 MST 2009

DM Smith wrote:

> I'm working on a regression for osis2mod. I have a few different xml
> files I use to test how osis2mod handles valid OSIS constructs that have
> been problematic in the past.

Nice!  Once I see a test or two from a "real" SWORD developer in the
test suite, I'll feel more able to cook up and propose a few other tests
to add to it.  I was thinking of going back through the last (say) 10
svn commits to utilities/*.cpp, and trying to create tests for each of
those fixes.  You probably have a much better sense of what tests are
really needed than I do.

Incidentally, has anyone in the SWORD team looked at my patches to get
rid of compiler warnings?  Any chance they will make it into the SWORD
codebase, either as-is or after modification?

Jonathan