[sword-devel] osis2mod import issue

Ryan adyeths at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:08:20 MST 2009

> I don't think it is just the paragraph tag. I'm thinking it is the
> "pre-verse" material. We are now handling it differently. Take a look
> at Psalm 3 where it has pre-verse material.

Looking at psalm 3 in the module I generated from your osis file shows
verse 1 missing (as well as the psalm title).

Looking at the raw uncompressed module content generated using -d 2
shows something that looks wrong to me. Here is the content....

canonical="true" type="psalm">A Psalm of David, when he fled from
Absalom his son.</title><div type="x-milestone" subType="x-preverse"
eID="pv2"/>

.... the eID doesn't match the sID. Is this possibly what the problem
is?