[sword-devel] KJV beta

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat May 30 17:23:13 MST 2009

I've put the KJV, built with the latest osis2mod, in beta mods. Please
test it with 1.6.0 front-ends. Take a look at Psalm 3 and others with
titles as that is using the new "pre-verse" div.

If need be, I can recompile the module, with -d 2 (putting in
milestones with verse element content) and without -z (compression) so
that you can debug the module by looking at the raw file.

If the module looks like it preserved all elements and text in the
original order (with possible transformations of the elements to
milestoned form), then the problems are with the engine.

In Christ,
	DM