[sword-devel] osis2mod import issue

Ryan adyeths at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:12:27 MST 2009

> I'm putting the KJV into beta. It will have a few bug fixes and will
> be built with the "new" osis2mod. You can grab the updated OSIS xml
> from www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006.

I downloaded the osis files there and generated a test module using
those to see how they worked. They worked fine.

Of course, there is one significant difference between the kjv files you
have there and the ones I have been using to test things. They don't
have the paragraph tags like mine have. And the issue I'm having seems
to be related to the paragraph tags.