[sword-devel] BibleTime 2.0 released

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri May 29 14:25:21 MST 2009

David Haslam wrote:
> Significant milestones such as this release should be announced also in
> http://crosswire.org/index.jsp?section=News
> http://crosswire.org/index.jsp?section=News
>
> Please would someone take the required actions.
>
> -- David
>
> Martin Gruner wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the BibleTime team is proud to announce the availability of BibleTime 2.0
>> for
>> download.

I should have taken this responsibility. Last time this was discussed it
was left in a state where I would need an account or something to some
crosswire server to edit the news. IIRC Troy could give me one. But I
don't remember anymore what I should do after that. So, if Troy takes
care of the first point, maybe Troy or someone else can then help me
with the second?

--Eeli Kaikkonen