[sword-devel] MacSword

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Wed May 27 04:31:57 MST 2009

I received the following from a colleague.  Just wanted to let you know
there is a problem.  I pointed him to Bible Desktop and the CrossWire
Mac page.

'By "coincidence" I came across your interest in Biblical Studies on
Google.  That's great to know! I have a question for you, since I m a
Mac user and feel that all that is available to me is Mac Sword. What is
available for the Mac user, according to your knowledge.  If Mac Sword
is the best, how can it be enhanced?  I receive messages that an update
is available, but when I click to inquire, I am told that I there are no
further updates!'

Peace,

David