[sword-devel] Problems with LXXM module in CrossWire beta

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon May 25 13:15:19 MST 2009

LXXM is an experimental module (hence its listing in the experimental
section of that wiki page). It employs features (notably VerseTreeKey)
not yet completely implemented in Sword, much less any front end.
There's no expectation that it should work under any front end, in its
posted state. (The same goes for all modules suffixed with "gb").

--Chris