[sword-devel] WLC 1.5 loses spacing?

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon May 25 04:32:37 MST 2009

Hi Teus,

BibleTime does show indicators for the segmentation, depending on the display style that is chosen (these are customizable to some extent).

If the morph database is copyrighted, an encrypted module would have to be created for secure distribution. This could even be in the commercial interest of WHI.

I would probably by this module.

mg

am Montag, 25. Mai 2009 um 13:14 schrieben Sie: