[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 62, Issue 44

Shedii shedii at bellsouth.net
Sat May 23 13:01:00 MST 2009

David,

Congratulations on the new opportunity the Lord has given to you. I
think that your decision was a sound one and displays a high ethical
standard. May God be with you on this endeavor.

Greg,

I have been following (lurking) this project for almost two years. I
love the product and hoping to aid in its advances. That say, what is
the prerequisite or need skilled to keep mobile windows alive and well.

Peace,
Shed Hollaway

On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 12:00 -0700, sword-devel-request at crosswire.org