[sword-devel] Mobile Windows

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:29:01 MST 2009

I've been pondering this question.  I am not qualified to take this over
since the code is written using classes.  I am just a hacker after all.
I was hoping the bugs would be fixed before this happened.  I don't
think I want to recode to something I can handle given the amount of
code involved.  I think the reader has a lot of potential and would like
to see a stylus free interface.

~SonWon