[sword-devel] 1.6.0 auto-discovery feature

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 18 16:57:52 MST 2009

May I make an appeal to frontend leads to please consider exposing the
new auto-discovery of remote repositories to their apps sooner than
other features?

We have a few organizations who have expressed interest in hosting
existing and new content in their own SWORD library repositories.

At this past ETS/SBL we made a number of good contacts with publishers
during which I explained the upcoming ability to push visibility of a
repository which they could host out to all of our users.  This was an
attracting sell.

Now that 1.6.0 is out.  I think it is a good time to focus on our
content and follow up on some of these leads.

Thank you for your consideration.

	-Troy.