[sword-devel] osis2mod problems

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Mon May 18 06:02:32 MST 2009

I knew about the comment issue because I tried to comment out
deuterocanonical material for a module I was working on, and the
presence of such material caused problems, to say the least. It would be
handy to be able to use comments, and it is part of the OSIS schema. I
can see several cases in which it would be beneficial to have them, so
yeah, it would be nice.

Daniel