[sword-devel] ListKey issue (bug?)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun May 17 19:26:08 MST 2009

To me, none of that answers the question why everyone in 64-bit was
able to replicate the problem, while people in 32-bit machines weren't
able to replicate the bug.  That just seems like an inconsistency.
Are we willing to just say it's something that the versions of the
compilers handled differently, or might there be a bug somewhere near
this in our own code related 64-bit systems?

--Greg