[sword-devel] InstallMgr

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri May 15 07:15:02 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> However, it already requires some
> nous to create a module and put it to some file system location, so
> zipping it and creating the (g)zipped file of the .conf files isn't a
> large step. I wonder if there exist such people who can create a sword
> module but can't zip it.

With Bibledit we do have a programme which can produce a complete bible
module, requiring no knowledge about SWORD modules etc whatsoever. I
would expect that this is only the start and other programmes will
become available too.

We do also have that set of styles for OOo to produce OSIS GenBook
texts, so again a start of user produced stuff, which might one day
mature into a full blown module maker with no worries about how it
actually works.

Peter