[sword-devel] SWORD 1.6.0RC3

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon May 4 21:02:05 MST 2009

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.6.0RC3.tar.gz

Packaged for Ubuntu Jaunty, and uploaded to my sword-developer-testing
PPA.  The Ubuntu buildd machines are currently about 19 hours behind
(!), since so many are doing duty as download servers for Jaunty instead
of their normal work as buildds... but when this really does finally get
built, I'll copy it to the pkgcrosswire developer-testing PPA too.

It also builds fine in a sid pbuilder chroot.

I have also built BibleTime 2.0 beta2 against this RC3, and BT builds
and "works" (I've done *very* limited testing so far, but it runs, and I
can view a few bibles, search, etc.).  Looks OK so far.

If this still looks good in a few days, I'll probably ask Roberto to
upload a package of RC3 to Debian experimental later this week.

Jonathan