[sword-devel] LocalePath

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 3 18:11:59 MST 2009

Dear Matthew,

Does the entire contents your sword.conf file look like this:

[Install]
LocalePath=./

sword.conf exists in your working directory on Windows (same location as
you .exe, I believe, unless you specify using a magic .pif file or some
such) and you have a locales.d/ folder also in your working directory?

If so, and things still don't work, this sounds like a bug I need to fix.

Please keep me posted.

	-Troy.