[sword-devel] NRSV info

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri May 1 01:16:08 MST 2009

Please remember to include some mention at least of Go Bible the free Bible
viewer for mobile phones, which is not a SWORD frontend application per se,
but is (or rather, in the process of becoming) a co-hosted project at
CrossWire. See
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/User:David_Haslam
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/User:David_Haslam

One of the main benefits of CrossWire's adoption of Go Bible will be to
avoid having to submit separate requests for copyright owners' permission to
distribute.

If you have any administrative questions about CrossWire's commitment to Go
Bible, please refer them to Troy.  Any technical questions, I will try to
answer.

If the text of the NRSV could also become a free Go Bible application, I'm
sure there would be considerable interest.

-- David Haslam