[sword-devel] Parashah

Wolfgang Schultz woschultz at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:59:32 MST 2009

Hello

for Zefania XML there is a solution for this upcoming request

<CAPTION vref="1" type="x-h2" count="146">Bereschit בראשית (Gen
1,1-6,8)</CAPTION>

count means the number of following verses (range) that belongs to the caption.

There is also a modul that show you how to write a modul with parasha
captions. I hope it will be helpful!

http://zefania-sharp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/zefania-sharp/trunk/sf_biblehebr_rev1/biblehebr.xml?view=markup

There is also a tool for applying parusha sections to any Zefania XML modul

http://zefania.de/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=15

I also need a hint how to mark up parasha section on OSIS, because i
want to update my Zefania XML to Osis XML tool

http://zefania.de/articles.php?article_id=3

Grettings

wolfgang
http://www.zefania.de