[sword-devel] Question about Public Domain

mmital mital.manu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:04:09 MST 2009

Hi,

As Chris pointed out, all front-ends *have* to use GPL v2. So the public
domain door is closed for me.

However, as Peter pointed out, I am allowed to use free, NON-GPL third party
source in my application. The author of the this code does not mind his
source being distributed in this manner.

I also found this:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLIncompatibleLibs