[sword-devel] Wiki front end comparison

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:03:40 MST 2009

DM,

Just a few notes on the layout; these changes look great, and the table
is definitely easier to read. I do agree that the columns are too narrow.

I was recently looking at this wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_browsers

The comparison tables on this page look pretty good IMHO, the colors
make the a big difference, making it even easier to discern the
difference between features offered by various frontends.

I looked at how this was done, apparently you can use a simple template
for yes, no etc... so instead of √ you would use {{yes}}. This
would place the text "yes" in the cell with a green background.
Unfortunately I could not figure out how to easily import the {{yes}} /
{{no}} templates into our Wiki, perhaps best left to someone with more
experience. I can try again later tomorrow if nobody gets to it by then
- if you think this is a good idea.

Brian.