[sword-devel] Adding Dictionary / Glossary lookups to History

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 07:08:22 MST 2009

I just blogged about some FireBible development, related to an earlier
question I had posted here way back in March. Thought I'd link to it
here for some feedback before the next FireBible release.

http://thegoan.com/blog/firebible-history-and-bookmark-support/

I've currently moved on to adding commentary support to FireBible 0.9,
hope I'm able to get it in.

Brian.

P.S. I hope this appears as a response to my earlier post, for some
reason I never get my own posts to the mailing list in my inbox, even
though I have explicitly asked for "my own posts" to be sent to me as well.