[sword-devel] KJV beta

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 1 05:57:08 MST 2009

On May 31, 2009, at 11:13 PM, Ben Morgan wrote:

> It seems to work in BPBible, with one exception:
> Currently pre-verse canonical headings are turned off by the osis
> headings filter when headings are off. This is because it is looking
> at the canonical attribute on the pre-verse div's tag, rather than
> title inside it.
>
> I think the output of osis2mod is correct, and this is a 1.6.0 bug.

I think so too. As I just noted in my response to Ryan, much of the
inter-verse tags are structural, not having to do with titles, but
with the proper structure of the document and need to be preserved.

If anything the pre-verse div needs to be marked canonical="true".

> Just another thing I noticed with testing - in Matthew 8:13, the red
> letter text spans to the end of the verse when it shouldn't. (this
> seems to be true with the non-beta version as well). I presume this
> is a localized problem...

I don't think this is a bug in the module, but in the SWORD engine. It
also happens whenever there are two WoC (Words of Christ) in one
verse. This is not a new problem.