[sword-devel] search failing in Hebrew modules

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 22:42:46 MST 2009

A little more information here. I added the line
LocalStripFilter=UTF8HebrewPoints
to the wlc.conf. (btw, there is no info on the wiki for this
particular conf entry)

Now, I made sure that StripText was getting called before doing the
search. In addition, I am printing to the console the search term
before and after calling StripText. Here's my output:

** Message: search term is מְאֹרֹת
** Message: search term now is מְאֹרֹת

If that doesn't get messed up somehow, you should see that both terms
have vowel points. I understood that StripText should remove the vowel
points. Am I missing something somewhere?

Matthew