[sword-devel] CrossWire wiki database error - Recent changes page

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 27 07:51:59 MST 2009

David,
It is now back up. (Many thanks to Jonathan Marsden for his help!)

The problem was that each time mediawiki software is updated on the box,
the wiki breaks in a different way. The solution generally is to backup
and run a provided script to upgrade the wiki database.

We are working on a long term solution that will prevent this from
happening again. Or at least minimize it.

Another outcome will be the regular backup of the wiki.

In His Service,
DM