[sword-devel] FireBible 1 Released

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 04:42:30 MST 2009

I released FireBible 1 early yesterday. Key features in this release are

1) Centralized, categorized history & bookmarks access
2) Commentary support (but not user commentaries)
3) Ubiquity support

I've written a detailed blog post about this release:
http://thegoan.com/blog/firebible-1-released/
You can also skip ahead and go to the FireBible page directly:
http://thegoan.com/firebible

If you already have FireBible installed, it may have updated to this
version already. If not, just go to /Tools > Add-ons/ and hit the /Find
Updates/ button to pick up the update.

I intend to submit this version of FireBible to the Mozilla add-ons site
(http://addons.mozilla.org) in about a week, this means it will now be
exposed to many more users and I am a bit apprehensive about this, which
is why I haven't done it until I reached this level of development. So
any feedback you have about this version or info on any bugs you run
into will be much appreciated.

Also, would appreciate it if someone pushes this news out to the
Crosswire news page: http://www.crosswire.org/index.jsp?section=News

In Him,
Brian.