[sword-devel] installmgr completely failing

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jul 17 05:45:46 MST 2009

I can't install modules at all right now.

I have -r2437 in place.  I was finding problems with module re-installs
in Xiphos, so I resorted to command line installmgr.  No joy.

To test, I've been trying to re-install Robinson.
The attached script(1) output shows what's going wrong:
- All the files appear to be retrieved.
- But they do not appear in the proper destination directory.
- The .conf is actually damaged.

This is on Fedora11, very up to date, with a typical connection to the net.

Help?