[sword-devel] Announcing BibleTech:2009!

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:46:49 MST 2009

Hi folks,
Is anyone related to CrossWire going to Bibletech this year? The list
of speakers is up now and no-one from the project is speaking.

http://www.bibletechconference.com March 27/28 : 2009 Seattle, Washington, USA

Karl and Troy, are you going this time? fwiw I can't make it. But I'd
definitely encourage anyone that can get to Seattle and has interest
to go.

Regards,
Daniel