[sword-devel] Debian packaging modules

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:00:37 MST 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
> There is a discussion on pkg-crosswire-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
> about packaging of modules.
>
> I guess it would be useful if some of the developers could come there
> and participate.

Thanks for bringing this up Peter.

But I think it would be more useful for discussions like this - that
are appropriate for both lists -  to be cross-posted to both lists.
Sword-devel for general discussion of the issues in the community and
pkg-crosswire for archiving of packaging related issues and having
packaging specific spawned threads. Same kinda thing for frontend
related packaging.

I'd encourage everyone on pkg-crosswire to subscribe to sword-devel.
And frontend specific lists if you are going to help with their
packaging.

Regards,
Daniel