[sword-devel] Wycliffe modules and beta testing

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 07:20:39 MST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> wrote:
> Peter von Kaehne wrote:

>> If this understanding is correct could we either move them in bulk into
>> the main repository or- in my view vastly preferable - create a vendor
>> repository for Wycliffe and move them there?
>
> If WBT wants to maintain its own repository, then they can do that. I don't
> think it serves them to move offsite and essentially lose exposure, and I
> don't think it would serve us to maintain additional repositories.

I would assume Peter means a separate directory on the crosswire
server rather than offsite? As long as that repo was known about by
frontends and activated by default then the modules shouldn't lose
exposure. It also makes it easier to 'disable' for people that aren't
interested in them at all.

Regards,
Daniel