[sword-devel] German dictionaries

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 21 01:38:02 MST 2009

Brother Robert Sandrock OSB, the author of T'Nach,

http://www.koenigsmuenster.de/rsk/install.jar

a German freely distributable Bible study programme has kindly allowed
us to import his extensive dictionaries (Greek, Hebrew and Latin) into
CrossWire. These dictionaries have been created by himself and two
colleagues, hence copyright is not an issue. The only condition he has
set is that the authorship remains clear. Obviously.

I am not completely sure how to go about this, technically, nor will I
know when I will be able to start with this, but thought maybe someone
else here will know or even be keen to just run with it.

The dictionaries look good, have a lot of info and are filling quite
obviously a gap.

Peter