[sword-devel] Versification/Encoding Issues

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 04:00:03 MST 2009

As for spelling, and as a fascinating learning experience, pick up your
printed KJV Bible and examine the spelling of the word "ankle[s]" in Ezekiel
47:3 and Acts 3:7.

Some editions have "ancle", others have "ankle".

Ostensibly both streams are based on the Authorised Version of 1769.  So
Peter's advice is spot on.

-- David