[sword-devel] BibleTime on Mac

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Fri Feb 27 11:21:35 MST 2009

Am 26.02.2009 um 18:39 schrieb Eeli Kaikkonen:

> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Manfred Bergmann wrote:
>> That'd be great. Even though I did not really use BibleTime nor
>> GnomeSword/Xiphos I'm looking forward to the new BibleTime version
>> based on QT4(?).
>
> Greg Hellings got it already working on Mac. See
> http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/BuildingBibleTime#Mac

Some comments of mine if I may. :)

When publishing to the end user you should not make all those things
from MacPorts dependencies in that the user needs to download and
install manually or using MacPorts.
Instead build all things needed manually and pack the libraries into
the application bundle.
Of course things like curl, zlib are shipped by Mac OSX itself and can
just be referenced.

Are there any screenshots, maybe?

Regards,
Manfred