[sword-devel] Frontend UI support for non-Latin numerals?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 04:12:28 MST 2009

No doubt that is due to contribution of our friend refdoc! Is this covered in
the Xiphos manual?

I suggest the topic should be more generalized, seeing as Farsi is only one
such script with non-Latin numerals.  Something to add to the Xiphos
roadmap, so that similar implementations can be provided for Chinese,
Arabic, Japanese, Korean, etc.

-- David