[sword-devel] Module indexing problems

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 16 05:17:50 MST 2009

Dear Manfred,

I'd appreciate feedback on SVN with MacSword so I'd vote for it.  Karl's
feedback is invaluable to me, but it means a little extra work for him.
  I wouldn't have suggested SVN HEAD a few months back, but things are
hopefully stable enough now.

There may be a few simple compile problems from 1.5.11 to SVN HEAD;
specifically, we removed the hardcoded table of book names and
chapter/verse max.  There are method calls to retrieve them now.  Let me
know if you decide to try and I will help you with the new syntax.

	-Troy.