No subject

Thu Dec 31 00:15:33 MST 2009

depend on the capabilities of the target application.  It will even
paste scriptures into a simple text editor.  If you davelop an
application that can copy to the clipboard, close itself, then paste to
the currently active application (like using Ctrl-V from the keyboard),
you should have what you're looking for.<br>
Peace,<br>
David<br>