[sword-devel] Site certificate suggestion: http://www.startssl.com/ class 1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Dec 31 18:14:33 MST 2009

Dear Michael,

Thanks for the info.  This was on my plate as a tast to regenerate our
certs.  I've tried free certs in the past and have never had them
recognized by mainstream clients.  I conceded to give your suggestion a
try and it seems to have worked well.  Thank you!  Let me know if you
have any troubles.

Troy