[sword-devel] Twitter

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:48:27 MST 2009

> Does anyone think this is just a stupid idea? With Twitter's character
> limit, most of our updates will be cut off to some degree, but at least it
> gets (some of) the information out there.

Not sure if you're asking about Twitter in general or twitterfeed, but
anyway. I used to think twitter was pretty pointless, but I'm starting
to get what it's all about now. With Google now getting into the live
search thing, it definitely raises awareness on the web in general to
have tweets about a project.

I'd suggest a shorter hash tag; #sword seems fairly unused. Perhaps we
can all use that for sword and frontend related tweets?

There is also a twitter feed for Xiphos,
http://twitter.com/XiphosBible. I can't promise it will have anything
useful or even get updated, but we'll see :)

Matthew